Saturday, January 24, 2009

Eyes wide open!!


It's been quite a while,since we've been through;
still I'm lying in bed,thinking of you.

Thinking of days and times that are long gone;
still trying to understand what went wrong.

It's all like a bygone era, a space beatified in time;
when You n I were Us,when love was a bliss sublime.

We were pals,partners-in-crime,we laughed at things insane;
we loved this special bond of ours...But I guess it was all in vain.

U'd be there forever,or so I thought;
with no word or reason,you left me distraught.
I stood there numb with shock,while you walked away;
I pleaded,begged,beseeched...tried everything to make you stay.

And now that I'v cried you a river,I'v got no more tears to shed;
You've left me scarred and bruised,but I'd rather move on instead.
Though sometimes,I still wonder...were all the good times just a lie;
was it fate or a crude joke.....or hell,were you just being a guy.

My heart's broken beyond repair,but I'v learnt to live with pain;
I'v learnt a lot,all thanks to you...but will I ever learn to love again?






4 comments:

  1. years from now, you will look back at this, and i hope you will smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. walked through many mistakes...
    today its too late...not 4u coz u did wat was rite...but...the other must hav realized...

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is, you never learn to love, it just happens!! So wait for it!!

    ReplyDelete